Friday, September 18, 2009

blogging my life out..


Today its 18th of September 2009…I am at my room in Shivalik hostel @NIT Hamirpur …

With none to figure me out just got a chance to move back to my former self when

I was in Btech …life has changed drastically within these 2 ,3 months..

The liberty ,,the freedom,,the enchantment,,the late night parties,,the dhabaas,,the silly quarrels,,the amendments ,,all have come to a standstill.

But above all the proximity of friends is now obsolete and this intrigues pain..

Anyways life teaches to move on and I am no exception to this universal truth..

Let me share one incident which I think would remain with me forever…

I was in in my final semester and was living my life at its fullest..

It was not long time that I had found a net friend and was really hallucinated by the spell she had casted upon me..To be very sincere I was fascinated and this very fascination was the root cause of a very

silly incident…

Everybody in d hostel and mostly the gossip mongers had found this very activity ” dat I keep chatting late nights with a girl” of much interest…This was becoz I belonged to those group of boys who were

were supposed to remain at that side of river where not even the reminiscence of feminine character was present ..

My group included those who created d maximum nuisance in any field they stepped ….

Let me name these colleagues..Yogendra,,saurabh(frm gkp),,Ravi singhal (chulli) and many oders…like BABA bhasdi..,,saabu,,potter and many more..((even though last three guys named had large acquaintance with girls…)))..Wud describe them more in next article…

Today just dat one incident…

I was not in d best of my health otherwise can u imagine me sleeping in MIET hostel in d evening???

And when I got up @ midnight I straight away went to adjacent room (242) where as usual all d hot topics and all the discussions took place…and every activity was scaled on the parameter of mockery…

And here potter started teasing me out dat I have been totally screwed …I tried to figure out wat haapened…

after much argument I found dat he had taken screenshots of my talks (@orkut))with my friend…and when I saw d desktop wallpaper of yogi’s Pc I was stunned…it had all dat stuff…

Now potter started mocking me out,,and when he said dat dis wallpaper resides at every computer at my floor…I was totally furious..and out of this rage I slapped him…

Everybody got stunned and the environment totally changed…the shining eyes changed into staring one.Everybody departed and the consequence was that potter and I stopped talking to each other…

It was only after some time dat we started talking directly and again became close chums walking hand in hand……((otherwise we had talked indirectly @CS LAN server ..I know with what names he played))..

Was it the consequence of ill health or was it just an aggravated sensation ..or just an enthrilled fascination..I am stiil to figure out…

Today both of them are among best of my friends……

But anyways this incident is memorable …..

8 comments:

  1. beautiful memories....with beautiful use of words.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am the witness of dat incident.....Actually the room no.242 belongs to me...and i can say dat i hav enjoyed dat moment @ fullest...it's so bcoz i have also provoked potter upto some extent to do so...and it makes a big scene...from dat day A.G.C.(antigarh community)came to know that babu is damn serious ab2 her...so we tried not to make mockery of him on dat in future......but god knows we can't help us on dat....and one day we have done another mistake.....dat "love check meter"...it is better if babu ilustrate the incident!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    trying to be the source of inspirations for other!!!!!!!!!!!
    'such abeautiful and unconditioned but little bit virtual relationship between two unmatched person'( one of them is such a broad minded and another one is of such a narrow minded ,even though one of them does not know the no of another one)really imaginable na!!!!!
    REALLY ITS BEING A MEMORABLE FOR ME ALSO
    SO THNX FOR IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Shiv Shakti srivastava has been one of my childhood buddies and being another LALA BHAI hez able to express his words in a gr8 manner. Such incidents count together as gr8 experiences 4 d future and if the friendship is TRUE...NOTHING is this world can effect it.You came across one of such incidents and bhai this quotation perfectly goes with such situations..."It is better to lose an argument and gain a friend rather than gaining an argument and losing a friend"
    Keep up d gr8 work buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey nice piece of work...and can confirm sum things which u hav jotted down..
    being on d other othr side of d river and not talking 2 gals..i can confirm dat as if i remember we virtually didnt talk evn once in d whole duration of our engg....
    hahaa..
    yaar really i miss those daz 2...evn now i m part of another col but dat life was entirely awsum..
    keep writing 4 more memories...
    hav a grt life ahead..byee
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  6. so, everyone have read this short instance from the immense collection of babu's life....
    I am very attached to this incident because that guy was me "Vaibhav" nicknamed as Harry Potter.....
    the reality was that babu like that Girl Shikha very much....and he Don't want to hear any word against her from anyone....
    actually in the environment of hostel, you spend four very sensible year of ur life with each other.....and some jokes also been made of each other....its quite natural.

    I use to make joke of many of my friends so they do....
    Regarding this incident.....actually the whole plan was of someone else.....
    they had made wallpapers of babu's conversion with that girl shikha, I just arrived on that bad moment and given spark to the atmosphere by making laugh of babu...
    at that time he was very serious because one of his Girlfriend Megha has diched him due to an incidence in our college fest....

    so He Slapped me.....I was astonished but, this was not a big issue...this happens between friends...!
    I wish babu that he may continue with his legitimate frienship with me and others too....including that coaching Girl....!

    have a nice time Babu............my best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bahut shai vaibhav....good reply...you have shown that ur a good friend...and too cool on hot incidents...

    ReplyDelete
  8. babu sorry for commenting late. frst let me introduse myself to non mietians (me abhinav srivastava a.k.a baba bhasdi.)as described above for having great acquaintance with girls..this is totally bullshit..so coming to point..as i was'nt present on that time of action sequal..bt after some time as i reached i saw the pompous faces of my frnds ..dared to ask wat happend and babu himself described the whole matter..i wont say that potter deserved it but will say a concequence of possesiveness..
    and u potter u have mentiond the name of the vertual actress of the play n taken vengeace...u will never change saale.....

    ReplyDelete